Welcome to the Candidate Portal!
Are you prepared to file for office?
- Verify your voter registration information is correct.
- A valid email address is required. We send important notifications about your filing status and pamphlet profile.
- Pay your filing fee if the office you file for requires a fee. Your payment must be received before your filing can be approved. All filing fees are non-refundable and non-transferable should you file for the wrong office. You may pay online with a Visa, MasterCard, or AmEx.
- Use Google Chrome on a PC or laptop for best results.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you meet all qualifications of the office. If you have questions, contact the jurisdiction of the office for which you are filing.
- If you are unable to file online, please contact your county or state elections office for more information.
- Online filing for office ends at 4:00 PM on Friday, May 20. All declarations of candidacy and filing fees must be received before the close of business on Friday.
If you wish to withdraw, submit a Withdrawal of Candidacy form to your county or state elections office by close of business on Monday, May 23.
- State and county voters' pamphlet deadlines vary. Not all offices appear in voters' pamphlets. Contact your county or state elections office for deadlines, guidelines and more information.
Please enter your information to locate your voter registration record.